- Login in to your Gmail account
- Click the gear icon for settings
- Click “See all settings.”
- Click “Accounts and Import.”
- Click “Check mail from other accounts.”
- Click “Add a mail account.”
- In the pop-up window, type in the email address you want Gmail to check and click Next.
- Click “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” and click Next.
- Fill in your account information.
- Username is your full email address.
- Password is your email password.
- POP Server is typically mail.yourdomainname.com, where yourdomainname.com is replaced by your actual domain name.
- Port is 110
- Check “Label incoming messages (your email address is displayed here).
- Click “Add account.”
After this is done, click “When replying to a message: Reply from the same address the message was sent to.” Do this unless you want to reply to all messages from your Gmail account.
Please leave options that are not covered here as-is.
We don’t support Gmail. This information is provided only to help out. Issues should be addressed by Gmail support, which you can find here:
This information was current as of 5/3/23. This post may not reflect any changes in Gmail settings made by Google at any time after this date.