You may need to change your account information if the iPhone is unable to send or receive email.
Here are the steps for changing the IMAP account information.
1. On the iPhone, navigate to Settings.
2. Tap Mail, and then select Accounts.
3. Tap the account you wish to edit > Select the IMAP account.
4. Scroll down and Select Outgoing Mail Server
5. Tap the Primary Server
6. Match the following outgoing mail server information:
Host Name is mail.connectnc.net (for both outgoing and incoming)
User Name is your full email address
Password is the same password used to access webmail
Use SSL: On
Port: 587 (or 465)
7. Click Done to verify the settings. If the account gets stuck Verifying for more than a minute navigate away by manually closing Settings and return to Step 1 above. When you get to Step 6 use the alternate port (i.e. Port 465 if you originally used 587).
8. Click Account (top left) to return to the main settings screen.
9. Scroll to the bottom and select Advanced
10. Scroll down to the Incoming Settings and update to match the following:
Use SSL: On
Authentication: Password (it may say the password is optional, but it is not)
11. Click Account (top left) to return to the main settings screen.
12. Click Done to verify the settings.
If the account setup was successfully you will see several verification checkmarks. Click Save at the top to complete the setup.
Tap the Mail App to check that your configuration is working.